All our equipment comes with a piece-of-mind warranty and is designed to meet and exceed the relevant Australian Standards.
We manufacture our playground equipment in Wandin, Victoria. We use Australian-made steel; major components such as slides and tunnels are also made in Victoria.
We’ve been making quality play equipment for a long time. We’re confident it will stand the test of time, and so can you. All our play equipment is covered by the following warranty:
- Steel posts and components: ten year (10yrs) warranty on structural failure due to faulty materials or workmanship;
- Plastic components: Five year (5yrs) warranty on polyethylene components due to faulty materials or workmanship;
- Fibreglass components: Five year (5yrs) warranty on slides due to faulty materials or workmanship; and
- All moving parts: one (1yr) only.
Our warranty covers workmanship and materials; it does not cover normal wear and tear, accidental damage, negligence or vandalism.
Our play equipment, under-surfacing (rubber and mulch) and activity nets are designed and installed to meet and exceed the following Australian Standards for playground equipment and surfacing requirements; testing, installation and maintenance:
- AS/NZS 4486.1-1997: Playgrounds and playground equipment – Part 1: Development, installation, inspection, maintenance and operation;
- AS/NZS 4422-1996: Playground surfacing – Specifications, requirements and test methods; and
- AS/NZS 4685-2004: Playground equipment (Parts 1-6); AS4685.11 (2012)
- AS/NZS 4801